Liver fat is one of the sudden diseases that affect individuals, which is detected when conducting a blood test. This fat accumulates when the liver loses the ability to deal with and manage it, which results in the accumulation of fat in liver cells, causing infections, which later turn into lymph tissue. It replaces healthy cells, which hinders the liver in carrying out its normal functions, turning into cancerous cells.
The accumulation of fat on the liver is normal if it does not exceed 5-10%, and an increase in this rate puts human life within the circle of danger, and it is good to know that there are many treatment options to get rid of these fats, either medical or nutritional options.
Symptoms of excess fatty liver
- Feeling tired and exhausted.
- Lose weight.
- Pain in the upper right side of the abdomen.
Causes of fatty liver accumulation
- C virus infection.
- Having too much iron in the blood.
- Eat fatty and high-fat meals.
- Fatty liver causes cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- High level of cholesterol in the blood.
- High level of triglycerides in the blood.
- A defect in the secretions of the pituitary and thyroid gland.
- Shortness of breath and stopping during sleep periods.
Fat liver treatment
There are a variety of home remedies that are able to reduce the accumulation of liver fat and get rid of it. The most prominent of these remedies are:
- Apple cider vinegar: One of the most important home remedies used in treating liver fat and losing weight, it can be used by adding a spoonful of it to a cup of warm water with a little honey added to the solution and drinking it twice before meals with repetition daily for several months.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is one of the foods rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that stimulate the secretion of glutathione, which is one of the important enzymes for the liver as it neutralizes toxins. Lemon juice can be used by adding it to half a glass of water and drinking it two to three times a day.
- Weight loss: It is necessary to reduce the number of calories entering the body while being careful to maintain physical activity to burn the accumulated fat, and the attending physician can be resorted to in order to prescribe a diet that helps you lose weight.
- Exercising: Try as much as possible to devote half an hour a day to exercise in order to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- If you have diabetes, keep following the medical diet prescribed by your doctor, and you should not miss any medication or delay its appointment.
- Protect the liver by avoiding doing things that increase pressure on it, such as drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid eating foods rich in unhealthy fats, as they increase the chances of fat accumulation on the liver and this can be done by staying away from eating fried foods and bread.
- Avoid eating a lot of foods rich in sugars; They increase the blood sugar level, and negatively affect the health of the liver, the most important of which are potatoes, rice, corn, and chocolate.
Fat liver treatment