Kiwi fruit contains a high percentage of vitamin (C), vitamin (A), vitamin (E), in addition to citric acid; Therefore, the kiwi mask is one of the best natural masks that help moisturize the skin deeply, rejuvenate it, and renew blood circulation in it. It also helps to tighten pores, clean the skin, and get rid of excess oils in the skin. The way the mask works is as follows:
- Mix the yolk of an egg with a tablespoon of kiwi juice.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and mix the ingredients well.
- Spread the mixture on the face and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe the face with a damp towel.
Banana helps protect the skin from signs of aging, as it contains a high percentage of iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, vitamin A, B and E. The mask is prepared by following the following:
- Mash a banana, and add two tablespoons of oatmeal to it.
- Add a tablespoon of rose water.
- Mix the ingredients together, then spread the mixture on the face and neck.
- Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes, then wipe the face with a damp cloth.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water.
Tomatoes help get rid of excess oils in the skin, as they contain a high percentage of vitamin (C) and natural acids that absorb oils, and the method of preparing the mask is as follows:
- Cut a tomato in half.
- Rub the face with tomatoes.
- Leave the juice on the skin for 15 minutes.
- Wash the face with cold water.
- Put a little moisturizer on the skin after applying the mask.
The avocado mask helps to effectively nourish the skin and promote its health. The mask is prepared by following the following steps:
- Mash half an avocado until smooth and lump-free.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, which prevents the avocado from oxidizing and turning brown.
- Optional ingredients are added to the mixture such as: a tablespoon of honey, a tablespoon of olive oil, the juice of half an orange, or the white of one egg.
- Clean the skin first with warm water, then distribute a thin layer of the mask over the entire face with fingertips, taking into account the distance from the eyes or face area.
- Leave the mask on the face for at least 15 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse the face with warm water gently, preferably spraying the face with cold water to close the pores of the skin.
- ^ a b “fruit-face-masks”, vkool.com, Retrieved December 15, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ Anju Mobin, “How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin – 10 Easy Home Remedies To Help You”, www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 15-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ DENISE MINGER, “make-avocado-facial-mask”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 2018-12-15. Edited.
The fastest face mask