Factory reset BlackBerry PlayBook
Some believe that it is best to perform a factory reset for the BlackBerry devices they use, especially when you want to sell the device, or when you encounter problems while using the device and want to install a new operating system, and the factory reset process for BlackBerry PlayBook devices is a process Simple, and can be activated by following these steps:
- Click on the device settings menu to view it.
- Click on the Security option.
- Click on the Secure Wipe option.
- Print (blackberry) in the text field.
- Click on Wipe data, and the device will restart itself automatically, which may take a few minutes depending on the amount of information on the device.
- After the data is erased, the user will be asked to set up the setup process again, and if you want to sell the device, it should be installed in the off position.
Factory reset BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1
Factory reset BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1 can be done by following these steps:
- Click on the BlackBerry Manager to open it, then click on the BlackBerry Domain.
- Clicking on the Edit Properties option, then double-clicking on the IT Policy option.
- Define the desired IT policy, or create a new one.
- Clicking on the Properties option, then the Security option.
- Set the Reset to Factory Defaults on Wipe menu to True.
- Apply the desired changes, and exit the menu by clicking on the OK button.
- Reset the IT Policy to the BlackBerry smartphone user.
- Right-click on the BlackBerry smartphone user option, then select the Erase Data option, and disable the handheld.
Factory reset BlackBerry 10
The BlackBerry 10 device can be reset by following these steps:
- Unlock your BlackBerry.
- Move to the bottom of the screen and click on the Settings option.
- Click on the Security and Privacy option, then click on the Security Wipe option.
- Confirm scanning by typing the word blackberry in the text field.
- Start the scanning process by clicking on the Delete Data option.
- ↑ Jason Cipriani (7-25-2011), “How to factory reset the BlackBerry PlayBook”, www.cnet.com, Retrieved 8-13-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “How to reset the BlackBerry smartphone to factory defaults”, www.support.blackberry.com,4-25-2017, Retrieved 8-13-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Shea Laverty, “How to Reset My BlackBerry If I Forgot the Password”, www.techwalla.com, Retrieved 8-13-2018. Edited.
Factory reset BlackBerry