The face needs special care because it is the mirror that reflects the personality of its owner, so it needs daily moisturizers and daily lotion that gives the face radiance, beauty and light, as dirt and dust that can be attached to the face during daily activities close the pores, making the skin do not breathe well and oxygen does not reach it. This causes pallor and darkening of the color and thus the appearance of the face in an unsatisfactory way, whether for women or men, but before using a face wash, it is necessary to know the type of skin and any suitable wash for it.
face wash benefits
- Remove all traces of make-up and impurities stuck to the face.
- Moisturizes the skin and protects it from drying out.
- Gives the skin smoothness, radiance and freshness.
- Gently purify the skin and prevent shine caused by excess sebum.
- Eliminate impurities and prevent their formation by exfoliating the skin.
- Reducing the appearance of acne and removing the factors that cause it.
- Lightening the skin and unifying its color.
- Eliminate the pallor that affects her as a result of negligence.
- Nourishing the skin with some important vitamins such as vitamin C.
How to use face wash
Rinse the face with warm water first to open the pores, then put the lotion on the face and massage it in a circular motion, then rinse with cold water and dry well.
Things to keep in mind when washing your face
- Choose a face wash that is suitable for your skin type. It is recommended to use a foaming wash or gel for oily skin, and a creamy wash for dry skin.
- Washing hands before washing the face: so that microbes and germs in the hands do not transfer to the face.
- Use a light cotton towel to clean the face and it must be changed daily, and taking into account not to rub the face a lot when drying it.
- Avoid using very cold or very hot water, as this may cause irritation and dryness of the skin, and it is preferable to use warm water.
- Using a face wash daily, and using a facial scrub twice a week, in order to get rid of the fat and dead cells accumulated on the skin, taking into account not to use a scrub that contains rough granules so as not to harm the skin.
- Make sure to rinse the skin well and remove any trace of face wash so as not to cause dryness and irritation of the skin.
- The face should be washed twice a day, once in the morning and again in the evening before bed, to allow the skin to breathe and oxygen to reach it.
Note: After all this, it is preferable not to use any type of soap to clean the skin without consulting a doctor, as well as for people with sensitive skin that contains grains, the type of lotion must be chosen carefully so that it helps remove the grains without leaving any traces or scars.
face wash benefits