The call of the Holy Prophet
God Almighty did not send a prophet to a people of nations except that this prophet encountered difficulties in his advocacy journey. This is the fate of the monotheists, and this is the only path on which the great, and the free-thinkers, calling for liberation from power, tyranny, and the pests of the human soul.
The Messenger of God Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, is the seal of the prophets and messengers, and he is the one whom God Almighty sent to all people in order to free them from the worship of the servants and direct them to the worship of the Lord of the servants, which lies in obeying his commands, and walking on the path that he drew for the children of Adam, the highest meaning of freedom; Man’s freedom from man, man’s freedom from his lusts that dominate him, and man’s freedom from bad and reprehensible habits, and since these freedoms conflict with the interests of the supreme people in every time and place, the polytheists of Quraish stood against the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and against his honorable call with all Their strength, and they harmed him with all kinds of harm, he and those who walked with him on the path of goodness and guidance, and the following are some images of abuse suffered by the greatest Messenger of Quraysh.
Pictures of Quraish abuse of the Prophet
- Abuse of the Messenger by describing him with the worst and worst of descriptions, after he was honest and trustworthy in his people, as if he was described as a poet, magician, priest, or madman, and as if he was subjected to ridicule, questioning his competence, and his ability to bear this great trust, and all of this is a form of abuse. The psychological that he, may God bless him and grant him peace, was exposed to.
- Bargaining with him and trying to tempt him with worldly temptations such as money, prestige, and so on, as if he, peace and blessings of God be upon him, was sent to attain some worldly desires that do not fatten and do not suffice from hunger! This is one of the worst types of abuse. Because those who are invited cannot truly understand things, and those who interpret honorable words in a purely materialistic and hollow way.
- The Quraishites tried to strangle the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, once while he was standing and praying, until his friend Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, may God be pleased with him, came and sacked them.
- They tried to kill him during the emigration, and put all kinds of obstacles in front of him, and sent men to seek him, and tempted them with great material temptations.
- His boycott and his people from Bani Hashem, Muslims and non-Muslims in the people of Abu Talib, which caused him and them hunger, thirst, and extreme weakness, as this siege lasted for a long period of time estimated at three years, which ended with the death of his wife, his first supporter, and the most beloved people to his heart, Mrs. Khadija bint Khuwaylid, may God be pleased with her, and the death of his uncle Abu Talib, who was protecting him from the Quraish and their followers.
- Throwing dirt on his honorable back by the wretched Quraish, until Lady Fatimah, may God be pleased with her, came and removed the harm from him.
Examples of Quraish harming the Prophet