Unbaked cheesecake with caramelized bananas
Number of shares
Stir the ingredients over the fire
- Two bananas cut into slices.
- Two cups of sweetened biscuits, crushed.
- Fifty grams of butter.
- Two tablespoons of honey.
Caramel Sauce Ingredients:
- ¼ cup each of:
- Half a cup of brown sugar.
Cheesecake Mix Ingredients:
- A cup of double cream.
- A tablespoon of grated rind of a lemon.
- Crushed Maltesers chocolate for garnish.
- Three tablespoons of sugar.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- Four hundred grams of cream cheese.
How to prepare
Prepare the banana:
- Melt the butter in a medium-depth saucepan over a medium heat, then stir the bananas with oil until they are caramelized and impregnated with honey and set aside.
Prepare the caramel sauce:
- Put the water in a medium-deep saucepan over a medium heat, then put the sugar in it and boil it until the sugar dissolves, then reduce the heat and leave the mixture for three minutes until the mixture becomes soft, then leave it for two minutes on the fire.
- Add cream and butter to the mixture while continuing to stir until the mixture becomes smooth and light and resembles the consistency of a sauce.
- Beat cream cheese, lemon zest and sugar until mixture is smooth in a medium-sized mixing bowl with the mixer on medium speed.
- Reduce the speed of the whisk to low, then gradually add the double cream to the mixture, then raise the speed to high and continue to whisk the mixture for two minutes until it becomes cohesive, then add the vanilla and lemon peel while continuing to beat.
- Bring a glass jar suitable for serving and put the biscuits in its bottom, then put the caramelized bananas in the jar, then the syrup, then put the mixture on the face of the cheesecake.
- Repeat the process until you get two layers.
- Put the jar in the fridge for two hours before serving, then sprinkle the Maltesers chocolate over the cheesecake, then add a little honey on top and serve.
Number of shares
Grill under the oven
- pinch of salt.
- olive oil.
- One and a half cups of self-raising flour.
- Half a cup of water.
- A clove of garlic.
- A can of tomatoes cut into cubes.
- Salt, to taste-.
- A dash of basil.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Eight or more slices of pepperoni.
- A century of hot pepper, cut into strips.
- A third of a cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Two pieces of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Several leaves of fresh basil for garnish.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (oregano).
How to prepare
- Put the flour and salt in the food processor, then add the water and olive oil on medium speed until the ingredients become smooth, then spread the dough on a surface sprinkled with flour and roll it with a rolling pin until it becomes thin, then sprinkle it with flour.
Prepare the sauce:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Transfer the dough to a pan and press the dough to the edges of the pan.
Prepare the filling:
- Pour the sauce in the center of the dough, then extend it at the level of the pizza base, then break the mozzarella ball into small pieces and distribute it over the dough, then sprinkle the Parmesan over the pizza.
- Lay the salami slices on top of the Parmesan and sprinkle the dried oregano and cayenne pepper on the pizza.
- Place the pan under the oven grill for four to five minutes, until golden, then decorate it before serving.
Dishes for hospitality