Diet to lose weight 5 kilograms
A healthy weight loss ranges between 0.5-1 kilograms per week; If the individual wants to lose 5 kilograms of his weight in four weeks, this means that he will need to lose one kilogram per week, and weight is lost by burning more calories than the individual consumes per day, and 3500 calories must be burned to lose 0.5 kilograms, and may lead to burning 1250 calories per day to a weight loss of 5 kilograms per month, Here is an example of a high-protein diet that contains 1200 calories:
- Breakfast: Breakfast contains an omelet of broccoli and Parmesan cheese, and this meal provides the body with 407 calories, 33 grams of protein.
- Snack: The snack contains a medium-sized prune, and this meal provides the body with 30 calories, 0 grams of protein.
- Lunch: Lunch contains a cup of pumpkin soup with avocado and chickpeas, and this meal provides the body with 402 calories, 16 grams of protein.
- Snack: Snack contains a kiwi, and this meal provides the body with 42 calories and a gram of protein.
- Dinner: Dinner contains one serving of boiled salmon with asparagus, and half a cup of brown rice, and this meal provides the body with 319 calories, 26 grams of protein.
Healthy ways to lose weight
Some small changes to diet and lifestyle can be made to help lose weight, and the following are the most important ways to help lose weight:
- Aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise can help you burn more calories and lose weight quickly.
- Avoid Refined Carbs: Eating large amounts of refined carbohydrates is associated with increased body weight and increased belly fat.
- Choose calorie-free drinks: Soft drinks, juices, and sports drinks are high in calories, which can contribute to weight gain, and drinking water helps reduce calorie intake and temporarily increase metabolism.
- Eat slowly: Eating slowly helps reduce the amount of food consumed and increase the feeling of satiety, which promotes weight loss.
- Increase fiber intake: Fiber helps reduce calorie intake and reduce body weight.
- Include protein in breakfast: Increased protein intake in the morning is associated with increased feelings of satiety, decreased calorie intake, decreased body weight, and belly fat.
- Sleeping enough hours: Getting enough sleep increases the possibility of losing weight, as lack of sleep increases the feeling of hunger.
- Doing resistance exercises: Resistance exercises can maintain muscle mass and increase metabolism; This leads to increased weight loss.
Benefits of intermittent fasting to lose weight
Intermittent fasting is an effective tool for losing weight, as it helps to restrict calorie intake, and increases levels of human growth hormone, which increases fat loss, and maintains muscle body mass, and there are many different ways to intermittent fasting, where fasting can be from 8 -10 hours per day, and may reach 16-24 hours; Therefore, it is possible to search for the method that suits the individual and his schedule.
- ↑ “Diet to Lose 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “High-Protein Meal Plan: 1,200 Calories”, www.eatingwell.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
- ^ a b “How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month: 14 Simple Steps”, www.healthline.com, Retrieved 26-5-2019. Edited.
Diet to lose weight 5 kilograms