الأم هي الأنثى التي تحمل في رحمها الجنين حتى تنجبه مولوداً، وجمع كلمة أم أمهات وأيضاً أمات، وذكرت في القرآن الكريم، قال الله تعالى: (وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ Lord, give me to thank you for your blessing, which you have been blessed with me and my father, and that I do righteousness, and I will be pleased with me, and I will be in me, and I will be in me.[سورة الاحقاف: 15].
Description about the mother
- Mothers are trees without roots that walk in the ground and seek.
- Sacrifice is a precious creation that no one can do but the mother.
- Despite the smallness of the word Umm and its few letters, it has a lot of love and tenderness.
- One of the most beautiful things God created in the mother universe.
- The mother is a river that does not dry up and does not tire.
- The mother puts herself in the dark in order to protect her children and do justice to them.
- A mother’s heart is tender and flowing with love.
- A mother always gives what she has without expecting anything in return.
- The mother remains big even if the universe is small.
- Children’s first school the breasts of their mothers.
- The mother is the reason for the existence of life on the globe. Without her, you would not exist, and without her, you would not have achieved success and happiness.
- If a mother’s heart is burnt, its scent will spread in all the roads.
- One of the most beautiful treasures of the mother world.
- There is nothing precious in the universe to be compared to a mother.
- A mother’s smile and laughter are the nation’s treasure.
- A man’s masculinity is complemented by his mother’s smile when he sees him.
- Many know the value of the mother and her position after her death.
- The mother is considered a source of morals and principles, as she makes the society with her own hands.
- Who said that a mother’s love grows old?
- If the mother is lost, the universe becomes colorless and tasteless.
- Love melts like snow, age disappears like the sun, but a mother’s heart remains, neither melts nor disappears.
- A home without a mother is a grave.
The most beautiful words about mother
- The mother is a holy candle that illuminates the darkness of the night of life with tenderness and humility.
- If life had given me the choice between the world and my mother, I would choose without thinking about my mother.
- The mother is life, she is hope, strength, consolation, love, and sacrifice.
- One of the greatest books I’ve ever read in my mother’s life.
- The mother punishes her son by necessity, but as a flash of lightning she takes him in her hands and agrees with him.
poems about mother
- Hafez Ibrahim said:
The mother is a school if you prepare her
- Abu Al-Ala Al-Maari said:
Life is a past, so honor your parents with it
Description about the mother