Create a Twitter account without a number over the phone
Here are the steps to create a new Twitter account via the Twitter mobile app:
- Download and install the Twitter application on the device, if it is not present, and then open it.
- Open the registration page as a new user via Twitter, by clicking on the “Get started” option.
- Enter the name that the Twitter user wants to use on their account.
- Enter the user’s email address to register with, after clicking on the Use email instead button.
- Click on the (Next) button.
- Click on the “Sign up” option.
- Enter a password to be used to protect the new Twitter account.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Sync contacts option, then follow the instructions on the screen, to complete the synchronization of contacts through your Twitter account.
- Select the user’s interests from the list that appears, or skip this step by clicking on the Skip for now option.
- Click on the Next option.
- Choose the accounts that the user wants to follow, or click on the Skip for now option if the user does not want to, then continue setting up the new account.
Create a Twitter account without a number across the web
Here are the steps to create a new Twitter account via the Facebook website on the web:
- Open Twitter’s official website on the Internet, which can be accessed by clicking on the link Click here.
- Go to the registration boxes that appear on the screen, and then enter some information about the new account creation process; Such as the name (Name), and the email address (Email address) of the user.
- Confirm the email address you registered with via Twitter, as a message will be sent to this address containing email verification instructions.
- Choose the username of the new account via Twitter, which must be available for use, and not reserved by any other user.
Change the username of a Twitter account
Here are the steps to change the username (Username) of the user’s Twitter account:
- Log in to the account whose username you want to change.
- Clicking on the profile image, or clicking on the cog icon if it is visible on the screen.
- Choose the Security and privacy option (Settings and privacy), then click on the Account option if the account settings are not entered directly.
- Enter the name of the new user you want to change to via the account.
- Click on the Save changes option.
- ↑ “How to Make a Twitter Account”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 9-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ “Signing up with Twitter”, help.twitter.com, Retrieved 9-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Kailla Coomes, Brie Barbee (16-8-2018), “How to change your Twitter username and display name”, www.digitaltrends.com, Retrieved 9-4-2019. Edited.
Create a Twitter account without a number