How to make an email on hotmail
Users can create a new email on Hotmail using the following steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Outlook website by clicking here.
- Click on the Create account option, located at the top of the page.
- Type the desired email name, and choose the email address range ([email protected]) or ([email protected]); By clicking on the small arrow on the right side, then clicking on the desired range from the drop-down list.
- Type a password, paying attention to choosing a password that contains both letters and numbers.
- Click on the Next option.
- Type the first and last name, then click on the Next option.
- Select the country by clicking on the country/ region drop-down list box.
- Enter the date of birth, then click on the Next option.
- Enter the verification code, then write the letters and numbers known as the CAPTCHA.
- Click on the Next option, to create the account.
Sign in to Hotmail
Users can log in to a Hotmail email by following these steps:
- Go to the login page by clicking here.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- Enter the email or phone number, then press the Next button to go to the next page.
- Enter the password, press the Sign in button, and the user can stay signed in, by checking the box next to Keep me signed in.
Sign out of Hotmail
Users can log out of Hotmail by following these steps:
- Click on the account picture at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Sign out” option.
The difference between Hotmail and Outlook
The last version of Hotmail was released in 2011, but its users were given the opportunity to keep their email addresses and use them with Outlook. It is still possible to obtain a new Hotmail address by registering in Outlook, after Microsoft bought Hotmail in 1996. It changed its name several times from (MSN Hotmail) and (Windows Live Hotmail), then replaced it with the name Outlook in 2013 AD.
Hotmail email features
The process of creating an email on Hotmail, which has become called Outlook, provides many features for users, including:
- Sort your inbox by most important.
- Use gestures to archive and delete messages.
- The ability to schedule user-specific messages.
- Ability to pin important messages to the top of the inbox.
- ↑ wikiHow Staff, “How to Create a Hotmail Account”, www.wikihow.com, Retrieved 27-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ a b “How to sign in to or out of Outlook.com”, www.support.office.com, Retrieved 4-3-2019. Edited.
- ^ AP Heinz Tschabitscher (11-20-2018), “How to Create a New Outlook.com Email Account”, www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 27-2-2019. Edited.
Create a new Hotmail email