Grilled salmon with sauce
- Half a kilo of salmon fillet without skin.
- A small jalapeno pepper, de-seeded and cut into large pieces.
- Half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Two medium-sized plum tomatoes, cut into large pieces.
- Half a small onion, cut into large pieces.
- Crush the crushed garlic.
- Juice of half a green lemon.
- Black pepper, and salt – to taste.
- Saffron rice prepared in advance.
- Half a teaspoon of chili powder.
- Hot sauce.
How to prepare
- Bring a food processor and put all the following ingredients in it: pepper, salt, garlic, sauce, jalapeno, tomatoes, chili, onions, and vinegar, then run the food processor at an appropriate speed to get small pieces of all ingredients and approximately the same size.
- Distribute the sauce that was prepared in the food processor over the salmon.
- Grill the salmon in the oven tray at 180 ° C, for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve salmon with saffron rice.
- Ten grains of cardamom.
- Two onions.
- Half a cup of corn oil.
- Three cups of basmati rice.
- Four cloves of garlic.
- Three grains of lime.
- Three pods of green pepper.
- Ten cloves.
- Sprinkle of turmeric.
- kilo of chicken.
- Three tomatoes.
- A tablespoon of mixed spice.
- Cinnamon stick.
- a tablespoon of salt.
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Three tablespoons of tomato paste.
How to prepare
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion and garlic color changes to a golden color.
- Add the garlic and pepper and stir the ingredients well.
- Add tomato paste, and stir until somewhat dry.
- Add the spices and chopped tomatoes, leave the mixture on the fire to let it burn.
- Add chicken and cover it with water.
- Cover the pot and leave it on a medium heat, until the chicken is done.
- Remove the chicken from the pot, let the broth boil, then add the rice.
- Let the broth boil with the rice a little, then reduce the heat and let the rice cook for half an hour.
- Put the chicken in a tray and grease it with a little tomato paste, sprinkle turmeric on its face, then put it in the oven to grill and brown.
- Put the rice in a serving dish, put the fried chicken on top and serve the dish hot.
Beef and broad bean stew
- A quarter cup of vegetable oil.
- Onion finely chopped.
- A kilogram of shredded lamb.
- Two cloves of minced garlic.
- A quarter cup of tomato paste.
- Salt, to taste-.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of fine cinnamon.
- Quarter of a teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Black pepper to taste-.
- A sprinkle of saffron.
- A sprinkle of finely ground cloves.
- A cup and a half of broad beans and peeled.
- A cup of prepared meat broth.
- Half a cup of green olives.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of turmeric.
- ½ cup fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- Half a cup of peeled small onions.
- A piece of pickled lemon.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh coriander – for garnish.
How to prepare
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onions in it until it changes color to transparent.
- Add the lamb chops and garlic to the onions, and stir for 3 minutes, until all sides of the meat are browned.
- Add tomato paste, and stir for three minutes.
- Add black pepper, salt, saffron, turmeric, cardamom, cinnamon and fresh coriander to the previous mixture and stir for two minutes.
- Add small and peeled onions.
- Add broad beans and stir well.
- Add meat broth and leave the mixture until it boils.
- Reduce the heat and let the ingredients cook over a low heat until fully cooked.
- Add the olives and stir a little, with the lid open for ten minutes.
- Pour the stew into a serving dish and garnish with coriander.
Writing 2019-12-15 12:57:10 – Last updated: 2022-05-22 10:09:01– on the date :