The cookie cake is one of the most famous types of sweets, and its origins go back to Persia, and then moved to Europe through the Islamic conquests, and then America and the rest of the world, and it is prepared with many flavors, and in this article will be presented how to prepare chocolate cookies, and how to prepare cookies Apple pie.
How to make Chocolate Cookie Cake
- One hundred and twenty-five grams of soft butter.
- medium egg
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- A small pinch of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Forty grams of white sugar and brown sugar each.
- One hundred and twenty grams of dark chocolate granules.
- One hundred grams of white chocolate granules.
- Two tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- One hundred and forty grams of white flour.
How to prepare
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa, and baking soda.
- Beat the butter well, add the brown and white sugar, and continue to beat until you get a creamy texture.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and continue to beat.
- Add the dry ingredients, sifted with a spoon, and mix the dark and white chocolate chips together.
- Make balls using a large spoon, then place them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Put the tray in the pre-prepared oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, and leave it for ten to twelve minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, then place it on a grille until it cools, and you will notice that it will be soft, but will hold after it cools.
How to make apple pie cookies
- Three apples, cut into slices.
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Three tablespoons each of white sugar and brown sugar.
- Three tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Half a teaspoon of finely ground nutmeg.
- a glass of water
- A cup of cubed butter.
- A teaspoon each of sugar and salt.
- Two and a half cups of white flour.
- For decoration: a cup of caramel sauce, an egg beaten for brushing the face, a spoonful of cinnamon, and a quarter cup of white sugar.
How to prepare
- Put the apple slices and lemon juice in a bowl, then set aside.
- Put in another bowl the starch, white sugar, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and water, then put them on a low heat, and continue to stir, then let it boil for two minutes, then pour it over the apple slices, cover and leave for about ten minutes until Relent.
- Lift the apple pieces when they cool, then cut them into small pieces, and set them aside.
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and butter in a bowl, then gradually add the water, and knead the ingredients until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts, wrap them in cling film, and put them in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll out the two pieces on a smooth surface sprinkled with a little flour.
- Cut one of them in a round shape, then put the caramel sauce on it, and on top of the sliced apples.
- Cut the second piece in the form of thin longitudinal strips, then put them on the filling in a cross way, so that you get the form of a net.
- Cut the dough using the circular cutter to get the shape of cookies, then arrange the finished pieces in the oven tray greased with butter, then brush the face of the cookies with beaten eggs.
- Mix the cinnamon with a quarter cup of sugar, then sprinkle it over the cookies, then put the tray into the pre-prepared oven, and leave it for half an hour until it is cooked.
Cookie cake method