The immune system is considered one of the most important organs of the body, as it defends it against diseases and their causes, and no person can live a healthy life without having a healthy immune system that performs its functions to the fullest, and the condition in which the immune system cannot do its job and resist diseases is called, Immunodeficiency, and either this deficiency is the result of an external cause or a secondary order, or there are problems with the immune system itself at the stage of its formation, and the extent of the impact of immunodeficiency also varies from person to person.
Causes of immunodeficiency
- Improper psychological situation, such as psychological or emotional stress, so that the immune system works in this case to resist stress, and is not concerned with resisting other pathogens.
- Not getting enough sleep daily, will lead to the body’s inability to produce important substances for the immune system, and thus will lead to an imbalance in the functions of the immune system.
- Too much toxins in the body will occupy the immune system by resisting them and trying to get rid of them, and poor nutrition is one of the reasons for the large presence of toxins in the body, such as eating preservatives and manufactured colors.
- decreased production of antibodies by the immune system; Because there is an imbalance in the amount of chemicals in the body and hormones, and this occurs as a result of the significant increase in weight.
- The presence of a bug and bacteria in the digestive system and intestines.
- Practicing some bad habits such as smoking, or drug addiction.
- Decreased number of disease-resistant cells, as a result of a strict diet.
- Vitamin C does not enter the cells of the immune system, as a result of eating large amounts of sugar daily.
- Drinking large amounts of alcohol.
- Infection with some diseases, such as smallpox and tuberculosis.
- Injury to the skin.
- Repeated infection with diseases that need resistance by the immune system, which leads to its weakening and stress.
- Not eating foods that strengthen and nourish the immune system, such as some types of vegetables and fruits.
- Not maintaining the cleanliness of the body and the cleanliness of the environment in which the person resides.
- Taking medications that suppress the immune system for a medical and therapeutic purpose.
One of the most prominent symptoms of immunodeficiency is the ease with which the body is infected with bacterial and viral infections repeatedly, in addition to various infections throughout the body, anemia, malfunctions in the digestive system, unwillingness to eat and feeling sick, and problems with hair and skin.
Prevention of immunodeficiency
A person can protect himself from immunodeficiency by following some health tips and practices, such as:
- Pay attention to a healthy diet and eat foods rich in immune system boosters such as lemon, garlic, and ginger.
- Doing sports that relaxes the body and relieves anxiety and tension.
- Eat foods that contain good bacteria, such as yoghurt.
- Maintain a good mental health and get an adequate amount of sleep every day.
- Take immune system boosters after consulting a doctor.
Causes of immunodeficiency