The most common reasons for its occurrence are:
- Vaginal dryness: This is a common occurrence, especially after menopause, as changes in hormones can affect secretions of lubricating fluids. Or causes of vaginal dryness are contraceptives, lactation, inadequate foreplay, stress and stress.
- Diseases: Various diseases can cause pain, such as:
- Yeast infections, a gynecological disease whose symptoms are itchy, vaginal discharge, and sometimes cheesyshaped. This disease is not a sexually transmitted disease, as it is part of microbes present in our body and is usually a noninfectious disease. Skin fungi may appear with oral contraceptives or some antibiotics and some women who use se methods are more likely than ors to develop this disease.
- Urinary tract infections (UTI) that cause burning sensation during urination.
- Bacterial infections that occur in vagina and cause secretions that are foul gray, green or white.
- Trumpet and ovarian disease Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
- Chlamydia (Chlamydia) Chlamydia
- Endometriosis endometriosis: This condition occurs when endometriosis tissue spreads to or areas of body.
- Dermatitis: Irritating skin covering sexual organs, as a result of using some perfumed cleaning products and some detergents or a new type of soap or using preparations containing ingredients that cause allergies, and in general this condition causes redness, itching and dryness in skin.
- Vulvodynia: This term refers to pain in a woman’s vagina and is not associated with anor medical condition, and this occurs as a result of long sitting or position of women’s pads.
- Vaginismus: This condition causes muscle contraction at entrance to vagina, causing pain when trying to penetrate, and this occurs as a result of a physical or psychological condition.
- Hymen lacerations: The hymen is different for every woman, as for some women it is very small and does not cause problems for her, but for ors it is in form of a thick and large membrane that can cause pain at first sex, and some women may suffer From pain after her first sexual intercourse, because hymen is not completely removed.
Or causes that can cause pain during sex include: