The arm bending exercise with dumbbells is one of the best biceps exercises.It can be performed using dumbbells, barbells, or exercise machines, taking into account the selection of the appropriate weight, which is the weight that a person can lift 8-12 times in a row, and one of the important notes in performing this exercise is to maintain The position of the elbows on the side and not raised.
Lie-up and weight-lifting exercise
Lying triceps press is one of the exercises that strengthens this muscle, and it can be done through the following steps:
- Lie on your back on the flat bench.
- Raise the barbell so that the hands are straight and bear the weight.
- Slowly lower the weight to the level of the forehead, while breathing slowly.
- Lift the weight back up.
- Repeat the exercise based on the coach’s instructions.
Notes: Before doing this exercise, the appropriate weight must be chosen, especially in the event of problems in the elbows, and it is worth noting that dumbbells can be used instead of the barbell.
Push-ups are one of the simplest and most effective exercises for the upper body. It activates multiple muscles, including the chest muscles and triceps. It can be done through:
- Lie down on the floor.
- Place the hands under the shoulders, and extend the hands directly behind the torso.
- Tighten the chest and buttocks and go down so that the chest touches the floor.
- Lift the torso back to the starting position, keeping it in a straight line.
- The stomach should be kept tight during the exercise; To protect the lower back.
- The butt should not be raised as in a cycling position; Because this reduces the pressure on the trunk, and thus reduces the effectiveness of the exercise.
- The entire exercise must be done by touching the ground, then raising the torso to the maximum, as not touching the ground reduces the effectiveness of the exercise.
- ↑ Alex Stewart (31-12-2015), “5 Arm-Blasting Workouts – A Beginner’s Guide!”, www.bodybuilding.com, Retrieved 30-12-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Tom Valeo, “Strength Training: Building Arm Muscles”, www.webmd.com, Retrieved 12-30-2017. Edited.
- ^ a b “Lying Triceps Press”, www.bodybuilding.com, Retrieved 12-30-2017. Edited.
- ↑ COLLETTE STOHLER (9-11-2017), “Proper Push-Up Technique”, www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 12-30-2017. Edited.
biceps and triceps exercises