Noodle casserole with tuna
- One hundred and fifty grams of noodles (noodles with shapes).
- A tablespoon of butter.
- A medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- Three tablespoons of flour.
- A cup and a half of chicken broth.
- A cup of liquid milk.
- Three hundred grams of mushrooms cut into small pieces.
- A cup of peas.
- A pinch of salt and pepper (to taste).
- Two large cans of tuna, drained from oil.
- One hundred and fifty grams of grated cheddar cheese.
- Fifty grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Fifty grams of toast bread crumbs.
How to prepare
- Boil the pasta in a saucepan filled with water over a medium heat until tender, then drain and set aside.
- Put the butter in a deep saucepan over a medium heat until it melts, then add the chopped onion and stir until it wilts for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour to the onions with a pinch of salt and stir them a little for two or three minutes over a low heat.
- Turn on the oven at a temperature of 190 degrees Celsius with a deep tray prepared a little and grease it with a little butter or oil.
- Add chicken broth to the pot, raise the heat a little, and stir the mixture for 30 seconds, then add the milk and leave it to boil.
- Add the peas and mushrooms to the mixture while it boils, adjusting salt and black pepper, and stirring until it becomes thick and thick, for 7-9 minutes.
- Add the tuna, stirring for an additional minute.
- Remove the pot from the heat and put the cheddar cheese on it until it melts.
- Add the pasta to the previous mixture and stir it well until it is covered with the sauce.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese with the breadcrumbs on top.
- Drizzle a little oil on the bread, then insert the tray into the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
(You can place the tray under the grill for 2 minutes, until the crumbs are crispy)
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Two cans of canned tuna.
- A tablespoon of mustard.
- Half a cup of white bread, cut into small pieces.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- A teaspoon of lemon peel.
- A tablespoon of canned tuna oil.
- Two tablespoons of finely chopped parsley.
- A little salt and black pepper.
- Two tablespoons of hot red sauce.
- one egg.
- Half a teaspoon of butter.
- Two tablespoons of minced garlic or green onions.
How to prepare
- Drain the tuna from the oil and add a teaspoon of olive oil to it.
- Mix the tuna, mustard, bread, lemon peel, water, parsley, garlic, hot sauce, salt, black pepper and the egg in a medium-sized bowl, mixing well (adjust the amount of salt and black pepper before adding the eggs to ensure the taste).
- Divide the dough into four equal-sized pieces and make them into balls and spread them on butter paper in the tray with pressure on it until it becomes circular in shape (it is possible to add the balls in the refrigerator for an hour so that the dough sticks better).
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a flat, medium skillet, then add the prepared pieces over the oil and fry for 4 minutes on each side until golden and brown.
- Serve the delicious tuna pies in a serving dish, garnish them with lemon wedges and add a little tartar sauce.
The best way to make canned tuna