Hair is a woman’s crown, so women are especially concerned about their hair and its luster permanently, so some of them resort to medical products for hair care, and some also resort to natural hair recipes because they do not harm the hair and do not carry any negative side effects, and perhaps the best natural recipes for hair are Indian recipes, so we gathered The best Indian recipes for hair extension in the following lines.
Indian recipes for hair extension
There are many wonderful Indian recipes dedicated to lengthening and thickening hair, as these recipes all contain a large and wonderful group of distinctive natural ingredients, and all of these recipes appear in the following:
Indian curd recipe for hair growth
Curd contains many vitamins and beneficial minerals that nourish the hair and protect it from the risk of many serious diseases. This recipe appears in the following:
- 3 tablespoons of amla powder.
- A small cup of curd.
How to prepare:
- We put these distinctive natural ingredients on each other, in order to obtain a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp, and leave it for a period of time, up to 60 minutes.
- Wash the hair well using lukewarm water as well as shampoo, which suits the nature of the hair.
- This natural and simple recipe can be repeated twice, or 3 times per week.
Indian aloe vera recipe for hair extension
Aloe vera contains a lot of vitamins and nutrients that provide the hair with all the elements it needs, which contributes to preserving it from the serious hair loss problem that most girls and women suffer from in many countries of the world. The Indian aloe vera recipe for hair lengthening and thickening appears in the following:
A tablespoon of water.
Just one leaf of aloe vera gel.
How to prepare:
- We only extract two tablespoons of aloe vera gel, but it is important that the color of the gel is white and not yellow, so as not to affect the hair negatively.
- We put the gel in a completely empty container, and then we put water on it.
- Stir this mixture well until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Put the mixture in a spray bottle and leave it for a short period of time.
- Wash the hair well using water and a shampoo appropriate for the type of hair.
- Spray the hair daily with this mixture, and leave it on the hair for a very long period of time, up to 5 hours.
- It is worth noting that this mixture helps to get rid of the problem of hair loss as soon as possible, and also contributes to its intensification and increasing its length in a short period of time.
Indian hot olive oil recipe for hair growth
Many specialist doctors advise the need to use olive oil and put it on the hair continuously, as it contains a lot of useful elements that help moisturize the hair, keep it from frizz, and also helps to increase its length in a short period of time. Indian hot olives for hair extension in the following:
3 tablespoons of olive oil.
3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
How to prepare:
- Mix olive oil and coconut oil together, then put it on the fire for a short period of time.
- After it is removed from the fire, the scalp is massaged with oils while it is hot for several minutes, up to 30 minutes, to help stimulate blood circulation to the hair follicles, then it can easily increase the length of the hair and keep it from falling out.
- The hot towel is placed on the hair after the completion of the massage, and left on the head for 60 minutes.
- After the expiry of the specified period, the hair is washed well using a shampoo that is completely free of sulfur or harmful chemicals, and this recipe can be repeated 2 or 3 times during the week.
Indian egg recipe for hair growth
Eggs are one of the useful elements, which many specialists advise to use and put on the hair periodically and continuously, as eggs contain a high percentage of proteins and vitamins, which increase the vitality, softness and beauty of hair in a short period of time, and the recipes of Indian eggs for hair extension appear in the following :
- one egg.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- shower cap.
How to prepare:
- Put the egg in a completely empty bowl, adding the rest of the ingredients of olive oil and white honey.
- Take care to stir this mixture well until all the ingredients mix with each other, and become a single and homogeneous mixture.
- The hair can be washed well using lukewarm water, and then this wonderful mixture is applied to all hair follicles and to the scalp.
- After that, a shower cap is worn, and the recipe is left on the hair for at least an hour and a half.
- After that, the hair is washed with a shampoo completely free of sulfate and sulfur, so as not to affect the hair follicles negatively.
- This wonderful recipe can be repeated two or three times during one week, and a drop of your favorite essential oil can be placed after completion, to keep the hair smelling beautiful and distinctive.
Indian fenugreek recipe for hair growth
The natural fenugreek seeds contain many vitamins and minerals, including iron, potassium, magnesium, and many other minerals that help maintain the length and vitality of hair for as long as possible. The Indian fenugreek recipe for hair extension appears in the following:
- 5 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds.
- A large glass of water.
- An electric mixer.
How to prepare:
- We put the fenugreek seeds in a completely empty container, then add a cup of water to it and leave it for at least 24 hours.
- After the specified period of soaking the fenugreek in water is over, it is placed in the electric mixer and all the ingredients are mixed with each other, then the mixture is filtered well.
- We put this homogeneous natural mixture on all hair follicles and on the scalp, and leave it for a period of no less than 3 hours.
- Many people advise that they should massage the scalp with this recipe for a while before leaving it on the hair.
- After 3 hours, the hair is washed well using the appropriate shampoo and conditioner for the nature of the hair.
- This wonderful recipe can be repeated twice or only once a week, and you can also put a drop of any natural essential oil to eliminate the smell of fenugreek in the hair very easily and easily.
In conclusion, if you suffer from hair loss or seek to increase its length clearly and noticeably, you can try the most suitable recipe for you, bearing in mind that natural recipes need more patience and time to show effective and satisfactory results.
See the original source here