Facial wrinkles are the first enemy of skin freshness and a vibrant and youthful appearance, so using Vaseline for the face and wrinkles can be the unknown soldier and the most important in your battle with many skin problems such as dryness, wrinkles, fine threads as well as skin pigmentation, and we will give you how to benefit from Vaseline for skin care in simple ways, Besides the benefits of Vaseline for the face before bed.
Benefits of Vaseline for the face
Vaseline is one of the skin and hair care compounds that are commonly used in many cosmetic and skin care products. It is also one of the most common skin care products in the winter, where cracks in the skin and dryness of the skin are prevalent, and it acts as a strong moisturizer for it. Among the benefits of Vaseline for the face before bed are:
- Moisturizing the skin: Vaseline is a powerful moisturizer for dry skin, as it moisturizes the outer layer of the skin and helps stimulate skin cells to produce moisturizing oily oils.
- Maintains skin moisture as it acts as an insulator that prevents skin moisture loss, which makes it retain moisture for a longer time.
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles: especially early wrinkles that make the face tend to the features of aging, as it contains a substance that helps regulate peptides stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in skin cells, which reduces facial wrinkles and protects against skin aging.
- Moisturizes the lips: it gives a soft and silky texture to the lips, in addition to the ability of Vaseline uses to remove the dry layer on the lips as well as the dark layers by using it as a lip scrub.
- Useful for eyelashes: Among the recipes of Vaseline for the face before bedtime is a recipe for lengthening eyelashes and increasing their density, and combing the eyelashes with Vaseline gives them a lively and dense appearance.
- Make-up Cleanser: It restores the cleanliness of the skin after washing off cosmetics, in addition to removing sticky eyelashes easily and completely safely on the skin. It is a strong solvent for all types of cosmetics, especially for the eyes.
- Useful for eyebrows: by combing the eyebrows with a very small amount of Vaseline to give them a stable comb and a distinctive drawing.
- Effective with moisturizing cream: adding an amount of Vaseline with your moisturizing cream will help you get strong moisture from the first time, especially with very dry areas and cracked feet and hands.
Uses of Vaseline for the face and wrinkles
The appearance of wrinkles in the face is associated with the beginning of a phase that all women repel, which is aging, so the thirties are an important period in which you must double your attention to your skin to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, and Vaseline can help you keep your skin hydrated, which is what It protects it from dehydration and cracking, as well as from the appearance of wrinkles, and it is preferable to use Vaseline before bed on clean skin, in addition to the importance of using it on wet and not dry skin while avoiding its access to the eye.
Vaseline recipes for the face and wrinkles
All Vaseline recipes are free from industrial materials, and rely on natural ingredients from the home, which increases their effectiveness in moisturizing the skin and protecting it from wrinkles and fine threads in the forehead and around the eyes. Among the most important recipes for Vaseline for the face and wrinkles:
Vaseline and starch recipe for wrinkles
Mixing Vaseline and starch for wrinkles means that your skin will get a rich meal with proteins and moisturizers that nourish the skin cells and stimulate the production of collagen in them. Important to hide fine threads.
- A teaspoon of Vaseline.
- spoonful of starch;
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
Put a spoon of starch in a small bowl and then heat it in the microwave and can be heated by placing it in a warm water bath. After the Vaseline has melted, add starch and lemon juice to it, and lemon juice can be replaced with roses, stirring the ingredients well until you get a creamy texture, put the mixture in a clean box Leave it for a quarter of an hour, and use it daily on your face for 10 minutes, then rinse it well with water.
Vaseline and olive oil for wrinkles
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help you restore the freshness of the skin, and mixing it with Vaseline gives you a strong moisturizing mixture for the face and works to tighten the skin, which hides fine lines and wrinkles.
- spoon of olive oil.
- 3 Vitamin E capsules.
- spoon of Vaseline.
Mix all the ingredients, with the importance of melting the mixture in the microwave or in a warm water bath, then let it cool down well, and start distributing it on your face for half an hour a day before going to sleep, focusing on the forehead area to hide the fine threads with it. It is preferable to use the Vaseline recipe for the face and wrinkles daily for a period A week to get vibrant and fresh skin.
Vaseline and honey recipe
Natural honey nourishes the skin with many nutrients that it loses over time, besides that it is a natural moisturizer and exfoliator that works to remove dead skin and renew the layers of the skin, and the recipe for Vaseline and honey is important for tightening the forehead and face and getting rid of wrinkles.
- 2 tablespoons of Vaseline.
- spoonful of honey;
- Half a tablespoon of almond oil or olive oil.
Mix the ingredients well until they are homogeneous and then distribute the mixture on the forehead and face and leave for an hour, or put before bed and wash in the morning to get a tight and lively face free of wrinkles, fine lines and signs of aging.
Vaseline and eggs recipe
If you are looking for a natural protein for your face to tighten wrinkles and give you a lively and youthful appearance, as an alternative to fillers, Botox and others, you should pay attention to putting eggs in the recipe for Vaseline for the face and wrinkles, as it helps moisturize the skin and protect it from dehydration and cracks, as well as tightening the forehead threads.
- egg white
- A tablespoon of Vaseline.
- Half a tablespoon of lemon juice or rose water.
Mix egg whites with Vaseline, then add lemon juice and stir well. After the ingredients are homogeneous, use the recipe to gently massage the face and forehead for 5 minutes, then leave it on your face for half an hour, and wash your face with cold water.
Disadvantages of using Vaseline
Although the use of Vaseline on the face and skin, as well as the hair, has been proven safe, there are some harms that may result from the wrong use of Vaseline, such as:
- The use of Vaseline with oily skin prone to acne, exacerbates the problem and the appearance of many pimples, and then scars in the skin.
- The use of Vaseline may cause irritation and increased sensitivity of the skin, and then swelling and redness of the skin.
- It may clog the pores of the skin and prevent the skin from breathing.
- It may lead to the appearance of blackheads due to the accumulation of dirt and bacteria.
- The use of petroleum jelly on burns, scars, and wounds leads to an opposite reaction, such as increasing redness and swelling of the affected area and also spreading bacteria on it.
- It prevents cases of foot fungus from using Vaseline because of its effect on the growth of fungi.
Does Vaseline whiten the face?
It has not been scientifically proven that Vaseline has an effect on unifying skin color or lightening dark areas in the skin, but there are some recipes that contain Vaseline that help remove skin pigmentation and lighten some areas, such as the recipe for Vaseline and starch, the recipe for Vaseline and glycerin, and the recipe for Vaseline with turmeric, and also with Olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and Vaseline bleaching applications are more effective in lightening the color of the neck and feet.
Finally, you can use Vaseline recipes for the face and wrinkles in more than one way to moisturize the skin, protect it from dryness and wrinkles, to enjoy a more vibrant and fresh skin, and protect you from signs of aging.