sea konafa herb
Kunafa seaweed, or what is known as vesicular focus, is a seaweed that grows spontaneously over sea rocks. Its length is about twenty centimeters, and its color is red, but becomes yellow after drying. It is characterized by its marine smell, acceptable taste, and high nutritional value. The herb is used in Treating many conditions and diseases, due to its high content of carbohydrates, pectic substances, and polysaccharides; Such as: alginic acid, proteins, vitamins, minerals, salivary materials, organic iodine salts, volatile oil, and multiple phenols.
Kunafa seaweed for treatment
- The powdered herb can be drunk, by drying the herb, grinding it finely, and then eating a teaspoon of the powder with a glass of water before eating or before bed.
- The infusion of the herb can be drunk, by soaking a quantity of the herb in a cup of boiling water for ten minutes, then filtering the infusion and drinking it.
- The herb is used as a dietary supplement available in pharmacies.
Benefits of seaweed
- treat goiter; This is because it contains iodine.
- You lose weight quickly, because it contains thyroid stimulating properties.
- Accelerates the metabolism in the body, and promotes the burning of excess fats accumulated in the body.
- It prevents the oxidation of fats, their accumulation in the body, and the fight against obesity.
- It treats tuberculosis and spleen problems, and activates liver functions.
- It treats vaginal fluids, pain associated with menstruation, and syphilis, or what is known as syphilis.
- Treating ovarian tumors and uterine expansion.
- Treat swollen testicles.
- protects the body from absorbing radioactive strontium resulting from the use of nuclear explosions; Because it contains sodium genes, and thus protects the body from Hudkin’s disease, cancer, especially leukemia and bone cancer.
- Protects the body from heavy metals, such as: cadmium, cesium, barium, and plutonium, and prevents their deposition in bone tissue.
- Lowers the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, and reduces the risk of heart disease, strokes and atherosclerosis.
- Lowers arterial pressure.
- It prevents the growth of germs and fungi, and treats wounds that occur to people on the beach or at sea.
- Treat stomach and intestinal ulcers.
- Treat chest pain, cough and relieve asthma.
Side effects of seaweed
It is advised not to consume the herb for those who suffer from low blood pressure, because it contains properties that cause a drop in pressure, and thus a sharp drop in pressure, and death. .
Benefits of seaweed