The seeds of the pumpkin plant, or the so-called pumpkin plant in some countries, contain many fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are beneficial for the health of the body and hair, and the pumpkin oil extracted from the seeds of the pumpkin plant is one of the best oils used for skin care. It works to calm the irritation in the skin, moisturize, protect it, renew and repair its cells. With these many benefits, every woman should be keen to make the use of pumpkin oil a daily routine for her, and this article will present a group of different benefits of pumpkin.
Benefits of pumpkin oil
- It moisturizes the skin well, it is rich in fatty acids, and helps regulate the secretion of excess oils in the skin cells, to be one of the best oils that can be used as a treatment for oily and dry skin.
- It rejuvenates skin cells, because it contains a high percentage of vitamin A, which acts as a catalyst for the production of new cells, and repairs damaged cells. Treatment of various skin problems.
- Protects the skin from the surrounding environmental factors and external pollutants, as pumpkin oil is rich in zinc and selenium, which work to protect the skin from external factors such as dust, and forms a layer on the skin that protects it from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Maintains skin elasticity, as it is a natural source of zinc and vitamin C, which stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, which works to tighten the skin, protect it from sagging and wrinkles, and help in obtaining more youthful skin.
- Get rid of acne, pumpkin oil is rich in zinc and selenium, which work to prevent the appearance of acne, so that you get fresh, flawless skin.
- Protects the skin from damage and the effects of premature aging. Pumpkin oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, which is one of the most important anti-aging vitamins.
- Calms skin irritation and redness, as pumpkin oil contains anti-inflammatory elements, which work to calm the skin and hide redness, thus working as a soothing agent for eczema and rashes.
- It gives the hair a healthy and shiny look, as it is rich in vitamin A, B, K, sulfur, zinc, and omega-3, which are one of the most important vitamins important for the health of the hair and scalp, and with its frequent use, healthy hair is obtained.
Benefits of pumpkin oil