It is a type of insect that benefits humans by producing a number of substances that are considered a miracle in the world of alternative medicine over medicines that contain harmful and chemical substances. The bees were mentioned as an indication of their great importance in the Holy Qur’an. One of the most important bee products that is known for its great benefits and which many are ignorant of is pollen, which we will talk about in this article.
pollen; They are called pollen; It is a powdered powder concentrated in the flowers; So that the powder sticks to the capillaries in the body of the bee, and in the back legs of the bee there is the so-called pollen basket that helps it transfer pollen to the hive, in which it keeps places called (traps), which is the food that workers make and called queens food. Hours of work per day for a whole month to produce one tablespoon of pollen, and it can be eaten in blocks as it is, or crushed and ground, or added to it honey, butter, jam, or a piece of fruit, and it is also available in the form of capsules, and the best time to take it in Early morning period, 30 grams per day. Pollen consists of fats, sugars, water, proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, chlorine, yeasts, and vitamins; (B1, B2, B3, B5, Y6, B9, B12, C, D, E).
There are several benefits of pollen:
- It prevents anemia (anemia).
- Enhances the role of the immune system to carry out its functions.
- It is useful for treating various liver problems.
- It cures bladder infections.
- treats colds; Such as coughing, influenza, respiratory infections, and asthma.
- Opens appetite to eat.
- Stimulates the role of the digestive system to do its work, facilitates digestion, fights constipation, relieves stomach acidity, cures intestinal infections, and gets rid of intestinal worms, fungi, and germs.
- fights internal bleeding; Such as cerebral hemorrhage, and people with hypertension and diabetes.
- It benefits hair, strengthens it, and reduces its fall; Because it contains routine.
- It fights against all kinds of cancers.
- Treats problems related to the heart and atherosclerosis.
- It resists the symptoms of premature aging; Such as the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines of the skin, and fights from burns, and wounds.
- Eliminates the symptoms associated with menopause, such as tension, nervousness, and frequent headaches.
- Benefit pregnant and lactating women; To provide their bodies with nutrients, amino acids, and vitamins.
- It is used in many cosmetics and skin care.
- It gives the skin freshness, vitality, and soft texture, and protects it from various skin diseases, such as psoriasis and eczema.
- It relieves the pain associated with the menstrual cycle in females.
- It relieves stress, fatigue, asthenia, lethargy, anxiety, and tension when mixed with royal jelly; The presence of zinc, selenone, and silicon in it.
- It helps addicts to reduce the unbridled desire to use.
- Treats benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Relieves fertility and sexual desire problems.
- Reduces the level of harmful cholesterol in the body.
- Beneficial for AIDS patients.
- It benefits memory and increases the ability to focus.
- It gets rid of hemorrhoids.
- Treats diseases related to the urinary tract.
- ↑ “bee”, www.encyclopedia.com, Retrieved 15/9/2018. Edited.
- ↑ “Pollen”, www.allergycosmos.co.uk, Retrieved 9/15/2018. Edited.
- ↑ “bee-pollen”, www.webmd.com, Retrieved 15/9/2018. Edited.