Water constitutes (55-78%) of the volume of the body, which confirms the great role of water in enabling the organs and the rest of the body parts to perform their functions as required, and for this reason drinking water in sufficient quantities ensures that the body gets its need from it, and makes it more healthy and flexible. Free from diseases and toxins.
Diet drinking water on an empty stomach
The water compound is characterized by its high ability to burn calories and dissolve the accumulated fat for its ability to facilitate the digestion process and reduce the incidence of constipation, as the water diet depends mainly on the amount of water that is drunk on a daily basis. Every body from the other, this diet would lose you 5 kilos of weight in just five days and it is like this:
- It is by drinking eight glasses of cold water from the morning until the end of the day, in addition to apple juice because it contains malic acid, which enhances the work of the liver and rids it of toxins.
- The benefit of eight cups is to heat the body and produce calories that give a feeling of satiety.
- When you feel hungry, eat some fruits and vegetables.
the second day
- Eat some raw vegetables to provide the body with nutrients that are low in calories.
- Drink ten glasses of cold water.
- A lot of carrots to provide the body with its need of energy.
the third day
- Drink eight glasses of water.
- Eat boiled fruits and vegetables and do not put salt.
the fourth day
- Drink eight glasses of water with bananas and milk, while avoiding fruits and vegetables. On this day, the weight loss will be noticeable, estimated at two kilos.
The fifth day
- Eat six tomatoes.
- Drink eight glasses of water.
- Eat meat when you feel tired and exhausted.
Benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach
- Reducing fatigue, as the lack of water intake is the main reason for feeling tired, as it is one of the primary signs of dehydration, the lack of water causes a decrease in blood volume, which reduces the efficiency of the work of the heart and organs, and with the intention of overcoming fatigue it is necessary to drink water in sufficient quantities.
- Improving mood, dehydration, even if at a slight rate, causes mood disturbance and loss of focus, as a result of the effect of dehydration on the brain.
- Getting rid of headaches and migraines, doctors recommend headache patients to drink a large amount of water in addition to taking a rest; Because headaches, in many cases, are caused by dehydration.
- Facilitating the digestion process and reducing the chances of exposure to constipation, as the colon absorbs water from the stool and keeps it in the body, which makes the stool dry and difficult to move in the intestine and bladder, causing constipation, and drinking water in abundance increases metabolism in the body, which makes the process of digesting food and moving it in the intestine easier.
- Losing weight, and this is by eating two cups of water before eating a meal, as this would fill the appetite, as a result of filling the stomach with water, and water is used with the intention of increasing the rate of burning calories and ridding the body of accumulated fat.
- A detoxifier, one of the best treatments used to rid the body of accumulated toxins, and this is through frequent sweating and urination, in addition to its ability to activate the kidneys and reduce the chances of stone formation in them, by working to dissolve the accumulated minerals in the kidneys along with salts.
- Regulating body temperature, water helps to keep the body temperature within its normal rates, and to get rid of excess heat by releasing it in the form of sweat, and water protects the bones and muscles from contractions or sprains.
- Maintaining skin health, as water activates blood circulation in the face so that a person appears younger than his real age, in addition to the ability of water to renew the skin and keep it moist and flexible, and reduce the signs of aging from the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ridding the mouth of unpleasant odor, in order to maintain the continuous moistening of the mouth and rid it of food residues.
Benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach to lose weight