Having healthy and beautiful hair remains a dream for everyone, whether women or men, but women’s interest in their hair is greatly, as women continue to search for ways and recipes to try them on their hair, perhaps making a difference in it, especially since women suffer from hair problems. More than men, and in this article we will talk about the benefit of black seed oil for light hair, as the black seed helps to get rid of or alleviate hair problems, as it contains 21% protein, in addition to containing 35% of fats and fatty acids useful for hair. Such as: linoleic acid and oleic acid, in addition to containing 38% carbohydrates in addition to some minerals and vitamins.
Reasons for reducing hair density
Thin hair is one of the most common problems that women of all ages suffer from, and this problem may have certain causes that lead to it, and these factors include:
- Staying away from eating healthy and integrated meals, which leads to a nutritional deficiency, and the body does not get the full nutrients, and this would affect the hair directly, and it is worth noting that this problem is not limited to the hair, but extends to the body in general.
- Overburdening the hair with a lot of dyes that mainly contain ammonia, and many other chemicals.
- Exposing hair on a continuous basis to styling tools that depend on heat, such as: blow-dry, hair iron, and others, in addition to exposing hair to harmful sunlight on an ongoing basis, which causes harm and damage to hair.
- Hormonal changes in the body due to pregnancy and lactation, and thyroid disorders.
- Infection of the scalp with certain diseases such as alopecia and others.
- Mental state disorders, such as: anxiety, stress, extreme fear and depression
- General weakness in the body as a result of weak immunity and anemia.
Benefits of black cumin oil for fine hair
Nigella sativa oil nourishes the hair from the follicles, prevents it from falling out, and helps increase its density, by grinding the nigella seed well, then adding a spoonful of watercress juice, a spoon of diluted vinegar, in addition to a cup of olive oil, and after mixing and mixing these elements Together, the scalp is rubbed with it well for ten minutes, and this process is repeated before each hair bath, and time after time the difference in hair density will be noticed. In addition to the possibility of mixing nigella oil with special shampoo, rubbing the hair with it and then washing it.
hair care tips
- Activate blood circulation in the head, by massaging it on a daily basis with the fingertips.
- Avoid using shampoos that contain a large proportion of chemicals that harm the hair and its roots, and resort to natural materials.
- Maintaining a healthy, integrated diet, in addition to eating a lot of vegetables and fruits, and this will strengthen and nourish the hair.
- Consult a doctor about taking some vitamins and tonics that maintain hair and help increase its density, such as fish oil pills.
Benefits of black seed oil for fine hair