It is called Bama herb or Bama juice soaked, and it is a group of herbs from the Chinese province of Bama. This Chinese province is characterized by the fact that the average age of the population of this province is more than one hundred years. The Arab region because of its benefits when soaking the feet with this herb and renewing the activity and vitality of the body by absorbing the benefits through the feet, where the Chinese legend says that thousands of years ago the Chinese man discovered that his root is in his feet and the body’s control body is the foot and that there are 136 places in the feet For sensory transmission, this herb was soaked through the feet.
Alabama herbs ingredients
So, we can say that it is a mixture of several herbs that were grouped together, including:
- Soules herb.
- Caspis herb.
- Caesarea herb.
- The herb officinalis is called rosemary.
- Wild jasmine.
Bama herb benefits
- Maintains body temperature and treats fever.
- It has benefits for maintaining bones.
- Treat rheumatic disease.
- Relieves the pain of arthritis.
- It has the ability to treat cardiovascular diseases.
- Maintains the balance of pressure in the human body within normal rates.
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood.
- It has the ability to fight colds.
- Useful in sinusitis.
- Increase the body’s immunity.
- It has the ability to improve the functioning of the digestive system and prevent constipation.
- Maintains a balanced blood sugar level.
- Treats insomnia, headache and depression.
- It improves the performance of the liver and fights fats on the liver.
- It has a benefit in reducing gout.
- Relieves inflammation of the prostate.
- Improvement of kidney function.
- It benefits women by alleviating the symptoms of menstruation.
- The body gets rid of many toxins.
- These herbs do not have any side effects.
Method for soaking Bama herbs
Bama herbs are bags sold in the markets, where they are taken from these bags and placed in lukewarm water and left until they take effect in the water, and then the feet are soaked for half a day before bedtime, and here begins the work of these herbs as they seep out through existing hairs From the feet to the blood and from there to the digestive and respiratory system and the rest of the body’s organs, and then its medical effect begins in treating many diseases.
Note: You should not drink these herbs as they have harmful effects on the liver, kidneys, and digestive system, and may lead to miscarriage of a pregnant woman, as they are used as a soak for the feet only.
Bama herb benefits