affliction with disease
Sickness is an ordeal and a test from God Almighty, the good and the corrupt are affected by it, and we are all exposed to it, but from the mercy of God – the Most High – that He made in it multiple faces of virtues for those who are patient with it and seek reward, so He made it an expiation for sins, a way to enter Paradise, raising the thresholds in it, and keeping away from the Fire. And the continuation of the reward and the great reward.
Prayers to cure disease
The Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, commanded us to supplicate and supplicate to God Almighty when adversity befalls us, for illness is one of trials and tribulations, and a Muslim must not despair, and seek healing from God the Strong and Powerful.
- The patient places his hand on the place of pain and says: In the name of God (three times), then says: I seek refuge in God and His Power from the evil of what I find and warn (seven times).
- Oh God, the one who hears the supplication of the servant if he calls you, and the healer of the sick with your ability, oh God, heal him with a cure that does not leave sickness, oh God, wear him the dress of health and wellness, Lord of the worlds, you are over all things.
- Oh God, who restores the sick to his health, and answers the prayer of the wretched, O God, we ask you by every name for you to heal every patient.
- Oh God, we ask you by your supreme qualities that no one can describe, and by your beautiful names that no one can count.
- O Allah, heal our sick and Muslim patients, a healing that does not leave sickness, O Allah, who restores the patient to his health, and answers the prayer of the miserable, heal every patient.
- I delegate my command to God, and God sees the servants, there is no god but You, Glory be to You, I was one of the wrongdoers.
- In the name of God, with whose name nothing can harm on earth or in heaven, and He is the All-Hearing, All-Knowing (3 times).
- Our Lord God who is in heaven, sanctify your name, your command is in heaven and earth, as your mercy is in heaven, place your mercy on earth, forgive us our sins, you are the Lord of the good, send down mercy from your mercy, and a cure from your healing on this pain and he will be healed.
- Oh God, take the hand of every sick person, Oh God, guard him with your eyes that do not sleep, and protect him with your blessing that is not fine, and protect him with your inexhaustible dignity, and eat him at night and in the day, and have mercy on him with your ability on him, you are his trust and hope, O revealer of them.
- O releaser of anguish, O answerer of the call of the compelled, O Allah, wear every patient the garment of health and wellness sooner than later, O Most Merciful of the merciful, O Allah, heal him, O Allah, heal him, O Allah, heal him, O Allah, Amen.
- There is no god but God, the Forbearing, the Generous, there is no god but God, the Most High, the Great, there is no god but God, Lord of the seven heavens and Lord of the Great Throne, there is no god but God alone, without partner, His is the King and His praise, and He is powerful over all things. Praise be to God, who there is no god but He is, and He is worthy of praise, and He is Able to do all things, Glory be to God, and praise be to God, and there is no god but God, and God is the Greatest, and there is no might or power except with God.
- O Lord of the worlds, remove the harm, Lord of people, heal and you are the healer, there is no cure but your healing.
- Lord, I have been touched by harm and you are the most merciful (three times).
- He who created me, He guides me, He who feeds me and gives me water, and if I get sick, He heals me (three times).
- Oh God, Lord of people, take away the pain, heal you are the healer, there is no healing but your healing, a healing that does not leave disease.
- O my God, your name is my cure, your remembrance is my medicine, your closeness is my hope, your love is my comfort, and your mercy is my doctor and my helper in this world and the hereafter, and that you are the giver of knowledge, the wise.
The reward of the patient for illness
There are many hadiths of the Prophet that show the reward of the patient over illness, and among these hadiths:
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (No illness, fatigue, sickness, or sadness befalls a believer, even if he is concerned by anxiety, but that some of his evils will be expiated for him).
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (If a servant precedes him in a position with God that he did not reach by his work, God tests him in his body, in his money, or in his children, then he is patient with that until he reaches the status that preceded him from God Almighty).
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (People of good health would like on the Day of Resurrection, when the people of affliction will be given the reward; if their skins were cut with scissors).
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (The greatness of the reward is with the greatness of the affliction, and God Almighty, if He loves a people, He afflicts them, so he who is pleased has contentment, and he who is angry has anger).
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (If a servant falls ill, or travels, the same is written for him as what he used to do as a valid resident).
- ↑ “Sickness in the Sunnah of the Prophet”, www.islamweb.net, 2-8-2015, accessed on 3-3-2019. act.
- ↑ Saud Al-Zamanan, “The affliction with disease last year”, www.saaid.net, accessed on March 13, 2019.
- ↑ Narrated by Muslim, in Sahih Muslim, on the authority of Abu Saeed Al-Khudri and Abu Hurairah, page or number: 2573, authentic.
- ↑ Narrated by Al-Albani, in Sahih Abi Dawood, on the authority of Al-Lajlag bin Hakim Al-Sulami, page or number: 3090, authentic.
- ↑ Al-Albani narrated it, in Sahih At-Targheeb, on the authority of Jaber bin Abdullah, page or number: 3404, Hassan.
- ↑ Al-Suyuti narrated it, in Al-Jami Al-Sagheer, on the authority of Anas bin Malik, page or number: 2292, Hassan.
- ↑ Narrated by Al-Bukhari, in Sahih Al-Bukhari, on the authority of Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari, page or number: 2996, Sahih.
A prayer for the cure of the disease