Cake is one of the oldest Western sweets that people created many years ago. It spread in all countries of the world. It is prepared in many ways and recipes. It is decorated with sauces, and different types of cream. It is delicious in all its forms and desired by everyone. Occasions and holidays, as the difficulty and ease of its work varies according to its components, and the purpose of its preparation. In this article, we will present some of the ways to prepare a cake.
- A quarter of a kilogram of white flour.
- A sachet of baking powder.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Two cups of sugar.
- A cup not full of softened butter.
- Two eggs.
- A tablespoon of vanilla.
- A cup and a quarter of liquid milk.
- A tablespoon of tahini.
How to prepare
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt into a fine sieve, then sift the ingredients into a deep bowl, and set aside.
- Put the butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer, then beat them on a high temperature, until you have a smooth and thick mixture.
- Add the eggs to the butter mixture, while continuing to beat, until the ingredients overlap with each other.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients mixture, then continue mixing, and pour the liquid milk until you have a soft and homogeneous dough.
- Grease a cake tin with a little butter, then pour the dough into it.
- Turn on the oven on a medium temperature, then bake the cake pan for half an hour, until it is cooked and turns golden.
- Decorate the cake with chocolate, or any kind of colored cream, then serve it to eat.
- A package of crushed plain biscuits.
- An incomplete cup of butter.
- A cup of fine sugar.
- Half a kilogram of cream cheese.
- Half a kilogram of whipped cream.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- Two teaspoons of gelatin.
- Five tablespoons of warm water.
How to prepare
- Put the biscuits in a deep dish, then add the melted butter to it, and knead it well with your hands until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
- Arrange the biscuit mixture in the base of the pyrex mold, then bake the mixture in the oven for five minutes, until it becomes firm and firm.
- Set the mold aside to cool.
- Put the cheese, sugar, and vanilla in the bowl of the electric mixer, then mix the ingredients together, and gradually add the cream while mixing.
- Put the gelatin in warm water, then stir it until it dissolves, and pour it over the cream cheese.
- Put the cheese mixture in the blender, and continue mixing the ingredients, until they become homogeneous.
- Spread the cream and cheese mixture on the biscuit layer, flattening it with the flat spoon.
- Put the cheesecake mold into the refrigerator, then leave it for six hours, until the layers are firm and firm.
- Cut the cheesecake, then decorate it with raspberry jam, and serve it to eat in special dishes.
Easy and delicious cake recipe