Who among us does not like to decorate his home with beautiful flowers that smell everywhere.
But if you love flowers, and you want to see m in your home, you should beware of some types that can be harmful to your health, including following common flowers, according to British Express newspaper:
Chrysanmums come in many different varieties and can look particularly striking in flower arrangements, however y can be very irritating to skin if you are not careful with it. Chrysanmums can cause irritation, redness and peeling of skin, with some pimples.
Lilies come in a variety of colors and variations but y can actually be poisonous, and when eaten, some types of lily can be deadly. And all parts of lily: flower, fruit, leaves, sap inside leaves and stems can be poisonous.
And lily juice can cause burning of skin, and or signs include diarrhea, loss of appetite, vomiting, drowsiness and weakness, and in more severe cases, swallowing flower can cause blurred vision.
Eucalyptus leaves can be toxic to humans despite ir pleasant smell, and according to North Carolina State University, humans who swallow leaves of this flower may experience nausea, diarrhea, and even go into a coma. However, more severe symptoms tend to occur when a person eats large amounts of leaves.
They come in a range of colors and often appear in a wide range of bouquets, but seeds of iris flower can attract children and cause m to irritate skin, and if eaten it can lead to nausea and diarrhea.
An affordable flower that brightens room, but narcissus flowers contain toxic alkaloids that can cause severe vomiting, and eating daffodils can cause nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea.