Monday December 2, 2019
1. Drilling into the ceiling? Attach the base of a plastic cup to the drill to prevent dust and debris from getting in your eyes.
2. Dumping the contents of your cutting board into a bowl? Flip the board around for a genius way to prevent spills.
3. Want to protect your valuables at the beach? Stick them inside a diaper — nobody’s stealing that.
4. Have a kid who won’t take their medicine? Use a juice box to fake them out.
5. Frying something in hot oil? Cut the bottom off a two-liter soda bottle, and you’ve got the perfect sleeve to protect you from spatter and burns.
6. Don’t have the right size pan for the recipe? Use aluminum foil to transform any pan into the perfect size.
7. Need a simple and effective way to tell which plug belongs to which appliance? Bread clips are here to save the day.
8. Not enough room in your microwave? Heat two plates at once with the help of a glass.
9. Not enough room in your oven for two frozen pizzas? Cut them into quarters, and voila! Geometry!
10. Always forgetting your wallet at home? Stash a $20 bill inside your phone case so you’re never without cash in a pinch.
Share This Post: